From work experience to franchisee, we support our team and their passions.
Our lessons are organised and taught by highly trained, reliable and passionate dance teachers because we believe in high quality dance provision for all, but we also understand that those aspiring to teach dance as their career need support to gain the training and experience to do so.
All of our team members are happy to help wherever they can and we all love working together. We’re a welcoming, happy and hardworking team.
Get in touch with your local branch now to find out how to join the team. We just need an up to date teaching related CV and a covering letter to say where you are in your career now and what you would like to achieve. Alternatively, email to see if we can help with your work experience.
Here are some of the things we do to support dance artists to have fulfilling careers as freelance community dance practitioners.
– Work experience for school pupils or University students
– Volunteering with purpose (to develop experience to help your career)
– TRS Teacher’s Facebook Group and WhatsApp Group
– TRS Training for dance teachers
– Sharing days
– We pay very well and on time
– All Hands Meetings
– Annual Reviews
– Career Progression (Through the three Levels of TRS Teacher to franchisee if you want to)
– Awards and rewards for great work