Tell Me More...
We work with dance artists from early in their career onwards.
We support dance artists with work experience, career development and their career once they're fully fledged dance teachers who have been working in the community dance sector for years! Please get in touch to see how we can help you.
The role of TRS Teacher:
• Flexible work hours (you choose the work that fits into your timetable)
• Freelance work
• Great rates of pay
• CPD and a supportive team to help your career development
• An ever growing number of lessons
• Work is available across Kent
A great TRS Teacher is...
• Enthusiastic about dance and sharing their love of dance
• Able to multi-task
• A friendly team player
• Highly trained in dance and has completed, or is completing, teacher training (various types of training accepted).
We can help you with all other requirements such as DBS checks, insurance, First Aid Training, Safeguarding Training etc. and, if you aren't trained yet, we can signpost you and help you kick start your career.
Further Training is available in Educating Dance and Active Armchairs once you've joined the team.
Please email your nearest branch(es) your CV and covering letter to apply.