Our Company Aims
• To be a representative of dance for all.
• To provide quality, well organised, accessible dance opportunities for all.
• To inspire creativity.
• To provide opportunities for people to be fit, healthy and develop their dance skills.
• To constantly expand the number and type of classes provided.
• To provide paid and voluntary work for dance professionals and to increase the recognition of dance teaching in the community as a career.
• To provide and find Continued Professional Development (CPD) opportunities for dance professionals.
• For the company to develop in size, reaching more people and provide further opportunities for dance participation.