Towards the end of 2014 the TRS Teachers had a lovely Christmas meal to celebrate their brilliant year. The meal was made even more fantastic because I was able to announce the winner of TRS Teacher of The Year 2014!
Georgia and I choose the four nominees back in November and since they were announced the TRS Teachers have been getting their votes in. Click HERE for a list of the nominees.
The Winner of TRS Teacher Of The Year 2014 is…
- Clare has been on the TRS team less than a year, but has already done so much!
- She receives and tells us about lots of participant feedback. It’s always fantastic!
- Clare always stays in touch, emails back promptly and lets us know what’s going on.
- Clare put herself forward to help with our social media presence and since then has been our social media genius! She’s put so much into it, not only time, but also new ideas and she even led a TRS Training session for us.
- Clare’s been involved with so many extra events, she really gets stuck in. To name a few… The Sirens of Cetham, The Rats Bay Shindig, Big Dance (in the photo), All Hands, Christmas dinner, Croquis and the list goes on and on!